Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) - Cloud and Web App
You are ready
You have recently completed an apprenticeship as an IT specialist in application development or a bachelor's degree in an IT field or are about to complete it. You have the impression that software development is just right for you. You want to contribute to the design, implementation and testing of cloud-based applications while continuously learning and demonstrating what you are.
You are faced with the difficult decision of choosing a large company with a well-known name, or alternatively applying to a smaller, rather unknown company:
- Either enticing and promising further education and career opportunities for the price of being a small cog in a specialist department of a large, often cumbersome gearbox.
- Or, from day one, to be a member of an extremely creative and versatile team that is successful at the forefront of information technology progress around the world, to have the courage to say “yes” to a seemingly risky opportunity for the prize.
We are ready
We are an eight-year-old start-up, we grow at least 30% per year without external capital, Covid-19 did not affect our business activities. Our customers are international automotive suppliers who develop and produce mechatronic vehicle components. We develop software tools for their development processes so that their developers can work efficiently and effectively. Our strengths are:
- Our far above-average level of software development
- Our unconditional focus on the success of our customers
- Our internal co-existence, which is based on respect and trust, self- and co-responsibility, encouragement and demand, service and life
Our clients appreciate us because they do not find a fixed view of their way of working, but the sum of experience from a wide range of projects and the filtering of what has proved to be the best in industrial practice.
Our customers experience that we are constantly evolving in order to be at least one step ahead of the trends they need to master: electric drives, autonomous driving, digital prototyping and simulation, model-based development.
Our customers significantly increase their efficiency and effectiveness through our individual consultation on their processes and through our software tools AM-PACK, Upps! Extensions and SUDOQU, which are add-ons to products of our partners Siemens and SAP/Signavio.
You are suitable for the advertised position and for us, if you find yourself in the following points:
- You see yourself as a team player, you want to contribute your personality, your experience and your skills to the strengthening and superior strength of your team and the product entrusted to it
- You think logically, you quickly understand the essentials, you are interested and always willing to drill where it seems no longer possible
- You know and have decided for yourself that structure and discipline in software development are necessary and helpful – but not by themselves, but in conjunction with reasonableness and common sense
- You are curious about the processes in Application Lifecycle Management in the automotive supplier industry and medical device technology and the tools that support them: – with us, Polarion from Siemens Digital Industries Software
- You appreciate the usefulness of methods of collaboration in software development projects and want to be able to handle them confidently – we use GitLab
- You have already heard of cloud application architectures and would like to learn how to use them optimally and design scalable solutions based on them, geared to internal and external needs
- You know the importance of DevOps and have heard of the potential of Docker and want to learn how to support and strengthen the automation of the deployment process
- You are initially familiar with Visual Studio Code
We did not use Covid-19 to learn that Heidenheim is not the navel of the world – even though it is a city worth living in.
Of course, it is pleasant and, depending on the personality of the individual, also advantageous to experience professional cooperation as a social interaction.
However, we also consider it valuable to combine the right employee qualification with the right company qualification. For us, distances are not obstacles, but opportunities – opportunities to bring the best together, and opportunities to forge a wide range of professional and social experiences and strengths via the Internet into a high-performance whole.
We work successfully with hybrid staff, i.e. employees who are somewhere exclusively in the home office and those close to us who use office presence and home office alternately.
A good fit? Then apply: We can get started as soon as we agree.
We are looking forward to you as a strong addition to a strong team