Full Stack Developer - Cloud and Web App
You are ready
You've been in the workforce for a few years, you've identified software development as just the thing for you, your world is cloud-based applications where you contribute both back-end and front-end through design, implementation and testing. You're fit and well - others see it that way too.
However, you are searching...
- You are perhaps an important wheel in a big gear and experience that this gear is busy with itself and demands your time for unnecessary and nothing
- You might feel that a new challenge would be good for your development and for your resume - only the top offer is still missing.
- You might be struggling on your own with little or no professional exchange - but you hear and read how cool it is to become stronger on an equal footing with others and together in a team
Yes? Then read on, because then we are the right address for your next step.
We are ready
We are a start-up in the seventh year of life, we grow without outside capital by our own efforts at least 30% per year, Covid-19 did not affect our business. Our customers are internationally operating automotive suppliers who develop and produce mechatronic vehicle components. We develop software tools for their development processes so that their developers can work efficiently and effectively. Our strengths are:
- Our far above-average level in software development
- Our unconditional orientation towards the success of our customers
- Our internal cooperation, which is based on respect and trust, self-responsibility and co-responsibility, promoting and demanding, performing and living
Our customers appreciate us because they do not find a fixed view of their way of working with us, but rather the sum of experience from a wide variety of projects and the filtering of what has proven best in industrial practice.
Our customers experience that we are constantly evolving to stay at least one step ahead of the trends they need to manage: electric drives, autonomous driving, digital prototyping and simulation, model-based development.
Our customers significantly increase their efficiency and effectiveness through our individual consulting on their processes and through our software tools AM-PACK, Upps! Extensions and SUDOQU, which are add-ons to products from our partners Siemens and SAP/Signavio.
You fit the advertised position and us, if you find yourself in the following points:
- You see yourself as a team player, you want to contribute with your personality, your experience and your skills to the strengthening and superior strength of your team and the product entrusted to it.
- You think logically, you quickly understand the essentials, you are interested and always ready to drill where it seems to go no further
- You know and have decided for yourself that structure and discipline are necessary and helpful - but not on their own, but in combination with a sense of proportion and common sense.
- You know the essential processes in application lifecycle management and have already worked with a supporting tool such as codebeamer, Doors, Integrity, Jama or - that would be ideal: - Polarion.
- You are familiar with methods of collaboration in software development projects and have already worked with a platform like GitHub, BitBucket or - that would be optimal: - GitLab
- You are able to develop client applications based on the Vue-TechStack (Vue, Vue Router, Vuex, Vuetify)
- You are able to integrate the back-end with typical systems/layers (authentication, caching, databases, logging, reverse proxy)
- You know architectures for cloud applications and can design scalable solutions based on this, oriented to internal and external needs
- You have experience with Docker and automating the deployment process is a must for you
- You are familiar with Visual Studio Code
We didn't need Covid-19 to learn that Heidenheim is not the navel of the world - although it is a livable city.
Of course, it is pleasant and, depending on the individual's personality, also beneficial to experience professional collaboration as social togetherness.
However, we also see it as valuable to bring together the right employee qualifications with the right company qualifications. That's why, for us, distances are not hurdles, but opportunities - opportunities to bring together the best, and opportunities to forge a wide variety of professional and social experiences and strengths into a high-performance whole via the Internet.
We work successfully with hybrid staffing, i.e., employees who are somewhere exclusively in the home office and those in our vicinity who alternate between office presence and home office.
A good fit? Then apply: We can get started as soon as we agree.
We are looking forward to you as a strong addition to a strong team